Travel dates: 09 April 2017 – 22 October 2017
Explore the beautiful Danube River in style with a seven night cruise from Nuremberg. Explore World Heritage-listed Regensburg, visit stunning Vienna, and enjoy a tour of Melk Abbey before your trip concludes with a twilight cruise in lovely Budapest.
- Day1 – Fly UK, Nuremberg – Hotel stay in Nuremberg.
- Day2 – Nuremberg, Embark Ship – Be transferred to your ship before a Nuremberg city tour and welcome dinner on board.
- Day3 – Regensburg – Explore Regensburg on a guided tour. Tonight, enjoy a Taste of Bavaria.
- Day4 – Passau, Linz – Visit Passau’s charming old town & admire historic castles in Linz.
- Day5 – Melk, Dürnstein – Tour magnificent Melk Abbey & stroll cobblestone streets in Durstein.
- Day6 – Vienna – Visit Vienna’s best-loved landmarks on a walking tour and sample Viennese delicacies at the famous Naschmarkt.
- Day7 – Vienna – Day at leisure
- Day8 – Budapest – Tour the sights of Budapest before a stunning twilight cruise.
- Day9 – Disembark Ship, Fly UK
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- All meals, plus complimentary house wine, local beer and soft drink served with lunch and dinner on board
- Travelmarvel Cruise Director and local guides
- All sightseeing and onboard entertainment
- Unique Insider Experiences
- Overseas transfers, port charges and tipping